Taking the Plunge

It has always been my dream. I have thought of selling muffins for a profit ever since I was 8 years old. I think it was the subliminal seduction of the Oprah show, that seemed to celebrate youth in business. In my limited sphere, muffins seemed like a big enough idea then.

Fast forward 18 years, a registered company, a resignation letter, and a lot of confidence (with the occasional bolt of fear), and I have decided that this girl likes to be on top.

It seems like all roads have led to this point. Here's to the journey, which has just now really begun.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Starting out...on day 3

So why start a blog on day 3 and not day 1?

Well... I never woke up scared shitless from a nap on day 1 with such anxiety that my stomach hurt and had an overwhelming need for expression.


So why entrepreneurship?


Read my profile, that's where I am coming from. It was either this or hours upon hours of psychotherapy and even more drastic treatments.

Why now?

What else do we have but right now? If you know the secret for guaranteeing tomorrow, please ask God permission to pass it on to me.

Why "Girl On Top?"

Is there any other way really? The pun is clearly intended.

No comments: