Taking the Plunge

It has always been my dream. I have thought of selling muffins for a profit ever since I was 8 years old. I think it was the subliminal seduction of the Oprah show, that seemed to celebrate youth in business. In my limited sphere, muffins seemed like a big enough idea then.

Fast forward 18 years, a registered company, a resignation letter, and a lot of confidence (with the occasional bolt of fear), and I have decided that this girl likes to be on top.

It seems like all roads have led to this point. Here's to the journey, which has just now really begun.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Break a Leg

My company is contracted to produce the morning magazine show on one of the major free to air networks in Jamaica. The show went very well this morning.

It's such a blessing to be able to meaningfully touch people's lives. Viewers have been calling the station with great interest about some of the topics and interviews that I have arranged and it's good to know that I am connecting with my audience.

Today is a good day. When I have a good show, my days shines with bliss.

No comments: