Taking the Plunge

It has always been my dream. I have thought of selling muffins for a profit ever since I was 8 years old. I think it was the subliminal seduction of the Oprah show, that seemed to celebrate youth in business. In my limited sphere, muffins seemed like a big enough idea then.

Fast forward 18 years, a registered company, a resignation letter, and a lot of confidence (with the occasional bolt of fear), and I have decided that this girl likes to be on top.

It seems like all roads have led to this point. Here's to the journey, which has just now really begun.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cheques Taking Long to Come In

So we finally have monthly income. But the billing cycle seems to be 60 days instead of 30. This turns out to be the case because cheques have been late for December and January.

At this point, we are operating on good faith and promises.

Thank heavens for friends.

I am thinking of applying for a full time short term consultancy to help to offset some of my personal expenses so that I dont drain the company or ruin my credit.

It is definitely a hard road to travel. Winding, narrow and steep. But I am growing significantly in the process.

No comments: